To obtain the Master of Wirkus-Bioenergy certificate the requirements
* To complete one regular basic class or two intensive basic classes.
* To complete one regular advanced class or two intensive advanced
* After completing the advanced class, in order to obtain the statement
of attendance, which is equivalent to the previous certificate of
training, every person will have to sign an agreement to comply with
the Ethics of Code of Conduct for Bioenergy work.
* To have minimum a minimum of 200 hours of documented, direct bioenergy
practice performed in a period of not less than 3 years.
* To present a bioenergy work history (charts) of at least 30 persons.
The charts will include a complete bioenergy diagnosis, description
of bioenergy changes after a bioenergy session has been performed,
statement from the client, clients address and telephone number. To
present a statement from the physician, psychologist or therapist
* To have a minimum of 100 hours of documented, long distance bioenergy
practice performed in not less than 3 years after completing the advanced
level. To present a full documentation of bioenergy sessions with
not less than 10 clients, statements from clients, their names and
addresses. Statement from the physician, psychologist or therapist
* To present at least one self designed bioenergy research history,
or documentation (publication) of the energy research in which student
has been involved with the written statement from the research director,
confirming student's participation in the research.
* All our students who are attending consultation meetings in Bethesda
(with the proof of presence in the meeting) can add 2 hours per each
meeting to the number of hours (minimum 200) requested for direct
* Every student who will complete all these requirements can attend
the Master Class to complete the program. Master Class will be given
twice a year and all the documentation should be delivered to us not
later than one month in advance, to give the committee enough time
to review it.
* The only students recommended by us for participation in research
programs and bioenergy treatment will be those, who will complete
the Master Class.
Code of Conduct